Terms of shop
The regulations of the online shop determine the rules of ordering and selling music, clothes and merchandise by the online shop.
The owner of the online shop is OLD TEMPLE
The names of the producers and the brands belong to their owners and are presented on shop’s pages only for information.
THE CONDITIONS OF ORDERING AND SELLING:
- The online shop sells goods via internet.
- The orders are accepted through the online OLD TEMPLE SHOP, or by e-mail:email@example.com
- The orders are accepted 24 hours a day.
- The ordered goods will be sent via Polish Post.
- Shipping cost: is added to each order depending on the quantity of goods.
- The prices in the online shop are in euro and are gross prices.
- A fiscal receipt is added to each parcel.
- The order is shipped when the money reach our account.
- All orders are carried out within 2-3 days.
- Placing an order in the shop means a lawful buying-selling deal.
- The shop reserves the right to be lacking in some goods, which the customer will be informed about.
- The customer registering in the online shop agrees to receive general and commercial information from the OLD TEMPLE music company.
THE CONDITIONS OF LODGING A COMPLAINT:
- The ground for accepting a complaint is the fiscal receipt.
- The cost of shipping the goods being the subject to lodge a complaint is covered by the buyer.
- A claim for refund must be done within 3 days from the reception of the parcel with the order.
- Each claim for refund will be investigated and the decision will be delivered to the customer within 7 days from the day on which the order with the claim for refund was returned to the online shop.
- The differences coming from customer’s personal settings of his/her computer (a colour, proportions, etc.) can’t be the ground for complaint.
- Only hidden defects caused by the producer are subject to the claim for refund.
Placing an order in the online shop means the acceptance of the regulations.